»

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

babywearing mommas--check it

Win a Free Ergo Baby Carrier from Along for the Ride

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the profile pic, but it doesn't let me leave a comment there. You guys are so funny.

New question--I was thinking about visiting Jason Choi in Georgia at the end of July and helping you guys move to Wisconsin. Do you think you guys could use me? I wonder if you guys would pay the trip back to Cali from Wisco. A one-way ticket shouldn't be too expensive. Jason Choi was going to pay half of a round trip ticket to Georgia, but this way he could pay a one way, I could help you move and see what your life was like in Alabama and it is all too perfect in my mind.

Anyway, both of you give me your honest thoughts. Hope you're well, you Obma's.