10 things about me:
1. I was born where I was made. And it doesn't creep me out in the least. (my parents still have that bed, btw...)
2. I grew up thinking that milk and cheese were food groups in and of themselves. now, ironically, i don't eat dairy at all because i think my kid may be sensitive to it.
3. I couldn't snap my fingers until i was about 13, i think. then one day i just did it--i dunno how--and after that i couldn't NOT do it.
4. I got married in a football stadium instead of a church. (the church of the frozen tundra?)
5. some of my career aspirations have been: UPS driver, race car driver, opera singer, puppetteer.
6. some people think stalking is bad. i stalked a guy, and we got married.
7. I am only 2 degrees away from Brett Favre
8. I once hit a boy in elementary school, in gym class, on purpose.
9. I have eaten an entire package of cheese hotdogs in one sitting (yep, that's ten).
10. I'm related to Henry Ford. Ok, so that isn't true, but wouldn't it be cool if it was?
Now, it's your turn. i wanna hear from
elise
debbie
kim
katie
Monday, March 24, 2008
the thing from angie
Posted by L at 1:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I think you win the prize for my favorite 10. I laughed my way through!!
Done!!!!
Post a Comment