He is getting so big! What a cutie!!!
So cute! I love bumbo seats! We're too cheap to buy one, but we use them when we're visiting friends. :)
Happy 3monthday, Rory! You are adorable.How does he like the Bumbo? We tried one with Alaina at 4 months or so but took it back immediately. She was too much of a wiggler for it. I've seen that they come with trays now, too, which is a great idea.
Um...why are we not on the "People we like" list anymore?
My last comment wasn't meant to sound so harsh -- I meant it to be funny! ;-)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
He is getting so big! What a cutie!!!
So cute! I love bumbo seats! We're too cheap to buy one, but we use them when we're visiting friends. :)
Happy 3monthday, Rory! You are adorable.
How does he like the Bumbo? We tried one with Alaina at 4 months or so but took it back immediately. She was too much of a wiggler for it. I've seen that they come with trays now, too, which is a great idea.
Um...why are we not on the "People we like" list anymore?
My last comment wasn't meant to sound so harsh -- I meant it to be funny! ;-)
Post a Comment