Laura, you look gorgeous. Women just arent supposed to look that great after they give birth. I know I didn't! What's up with that? Oh, the little monkey looks cute too!!! I am so thrilled for you both!
Rory is just gorgeous!!! Have you noticed that everyone in our group had their babies in pairs? Hahns and Walters, Browns and Youngs, Bauers and Obmas! Congratulations!!! And you don't look exhausted, Laura, you look fabulous!
4 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! He's so cute!
Ahhh, Laura! I'm so happy for you!! He's adorable. CONGRATULATIONS to Mommy & Daddy!
Laura, you look gorgeous. Women just arent supposed to look that great after they give birth. I know I didn't! What's up with that? Oh, the little monkey looks cute too!!! I am so thrilled for you both!
Rory is just gorgeous!!! Have you noticed that everyone in our group had their babies in pairs? Hahns and Walters, Browns and Youngs, Bauers and Obmas! Congratulations!!! And you don't look exhausted, Laura, you look fabulous!
Post a Comment