»

Friday, October 19, 2007

new 'do

maybe you can't tell (or maybe you haven't seen me in a while),
but I got a new haircut today.before it was just long and straight (and in desperate need of a trim)
now, long layers and some sort-of bangs.

3 comments:

The Rouse House said...

Looks very cute! Now get a pedicure and you'll be ready for that baby to come :)

Unknown said...

I dig the hair. it looks really good. I can't believe you're going to have a baby in 18 days. I like the ticker on your page :)

Anonymous said...

You look gorgeous Laura! I am so thrilled for you and Padriac. Loved the story about the lizard, and could hear you screamin in my head. Laughed out Loud! The baby's sweater is almost done. It's turning out very cute, and I think Rory will love it. Ok, I am just hopeing he doesn't scream when you "make" him wear it. Tell Padriac I will get right on making the baby a green and gold hat! Anyway, all my love, miss you much! FYI, it's freezing outside, so you just enjoy your Alabama winter!